Seeking a high energy, proactive person to manage the entire online presence and sales, within a team of 3, for retailers such including Amazon, Wayfair, Wal-Mart, Target, Office Depot and others. This is a highly cross-functional role. The successful candidate will be proactive, resourceful and have the ability to problem solve, make decisions and achieve agreed objectives.
- Manage sales for a group of key eCommerce retailers including one of Amazon or Wayfair
- Collaborate with Product Development to build product assortments
- Manage product online from initial upload to implementing marketing and promotion plans to drive awareness, and through the product lifecycle.
- Work with Marketing to optimize online content through research, edits, proofs and tests online, to communicate with target consumers and maximize sales.
- Build, analyze & present reports to support business decisions including distribution, marketing activity requests and promotional plans
- Monitor online competition amongst retailers for own as well as for competing products
- Have a high awareness for consumer reviews and communicate these through the organization to drive continuous improvement
Some Asia travel required to factories to support the product development process.
- Minimum of 5+ year’s experience in sales, marketing, e-commerce, or project management, with minimum of 3years specifically in e-commerce. Solid experience with Amazon is required.
- Ability to work cross functionally within a young and expanding team, including teams in Asia, to foster teamwork, open communication, partnership and alignment.
- In depth knowledge of Amazon including Seller Central is a must
- Strong analytic skills, including experience with Advanced Excel functions
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage workload & conflicting priorities to meet deadlines