- Sales Manager, Apparel
- Women, Men and Kids casual apparel.
- Objective is to significantly grow this business by securing additional product placement (accepted tender offers)
- Manages one Merchandise Assistant / Fit Technician
- Review weekly advertising for item opportunities
- Make weekly store visits and secure item samples for production review/analysis
- Make New Item Proposals to based on market analysis, advertising analysis, and trend analysis
- Submit item quotes to retailer on a regular basis
- Work with production on item quotes – pricing, specifications, packaging, etc.
- Work with production to insure delivery on time and according to retailer guidelines
- Develop, recommend and implement sales strategies and plans to ensure revenue growth
- Review market analysis to determine customer’s product needs, pricing, etc.
- Meet with retail buyer on a regular basis to develop and maintain a strong relationship
Skills and Requirements
- Analytical Ability
- Technical knowledge of basic Apparel
- Market knowledge of Apparel
- Detailed Oriented (quote process is very time consuming)
- Planning and Organization
- Communication (significant amount of email communication with overseas production)
- Problem Solving – every quote submission will run into some sort of specification issue that needs to be addressed
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed