This role will provide sales support to the GM of Sales (West Coast) as well as her team (currently one other sales executive based in SF).
- Maintain customer relationships through open communications and clear understanding of customer requirements.
- Working with Customer Service to assist Sales Team with quotations and DDP calculations
- Help to monitor timeline for new item development
- Support New Customer Set up
- Support New Item Set up
- Support New Factory set up
This role will
- help the GM maintain office operations by managing email communications from customer and our internal sales & production teams. He/She will maintain supplies, equipment, picking-up and delivering items, perform organizational tasks, scheduling travel & appointments, handle administrative needs such as invoicing, expenses and record keeping.
- provide customer support for projects including the maintaining of timelines, managing samples between our offices and customers, project follow ups as required by the GM
- provide sales support for presentations (PPTs), sales samples set up, sales material organization and trade show/suite show set up and management
- Communicate directly with customers at a project follow up level for new product development and order management – able to understand and distribute/consolidate information from the Asia team and escalate if information/deliverables to customers are at risk