The IT Business Analyst – PLM role’s primary function is to support the North America business community that uses applications within Li & Fung’s Pre-Production domain, which include Solidworks, Rhinoceros 3D, Optitex, Clo, Nedgraphics and others.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide subject-matter-expertise and management within their assigned area.
- Proactively identify, implement and manage process improvements and agile solutions within functional area.
- Lead cross-functional discussions/initiatives to anticipate and mitigate issues and achieve required outcomes within required timeframes.
- Work within a global team that is responsible for the functional aspects of end-user production support and follow an established Service Desk guideline protocol for ticket management and timely resolution.
- Accountable for tracking known issues and the cadence for fixes in order to manage any documentation or broadcast communications that may be needed to support application upgrades and releases.
- Be the Onboard Learning and Development partner that manages application training for the domain by preparing demos and collaterals that support training objectives.
- Work with Functional leads and participate in the roll-out of initiatives which require documentation management, end user set-up and onboarding, application testing, as well and specially designed end-user workshops.
- Ability to perform user training sessions, end-user workshops and on-site support when required
- Business Studies/Requirements definitions for area sponsored projects to meet with internal/external customers to understand business processes and provide alternative solutions to technology issues.
- Prioritize and report status of assigned tasks and special project deliverables.
- Support internal and external developers by testing and validating the functional aspects of applications.
- Ensure adherence to practices, procedures, precedents, policy and senior leadership direction.
- Track and ensure that expenses fall within budget.
- Other duties as assigned.