- Weigh ingredients for batching
- Take samples of all incoming goods
- Complete documentation including raw material issuance forms, Active Ingredient verification and batch record documentation.
- Maintain all raw material storage in racking and keep inventory locations up to date in ERP system.
Skills and Requirements
- Associates degree preferred, high school diploma required
- 0-2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to meet physical requirements; standing walking, lifting, carrying, crouching
- Must be able to lift or move objects up to 50lbs.
- Ability to wear required “personal protective equipment”
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when necessary
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed