- Responsible for graphic, embellishment placement and development for sportwear (jackets, wove outerwear, pants and skirts).
- Assist and take direction from Senior Manager for preliminary design research, including competitive analysis; pull fabrics, develop concepts, assemble presentation boards for meetings, prepare mock-ups, color-ups, props and inspirational photos.
- Assist senior manager in design development and technical 2D sketches and 3D virtual samples.
- Responsible for the creation of detailed tech packs and mechanicals for vendors to utilize.
- Support team in preparation of specification sheets; prepare designs for line review; prepare line sheets and update as necessary
- Assist in development of initial seasonal design category in context of larger assortment.
- Field and eCommerce research, assist to analyze trend updates.
- Create presentations for client meetings and compile recap presentations for clients and satellite offices
- Assist coworkers in the development, preparation, set-up, and execution of seasonal line meetings for client accounts
- Follow-up with internal customers and partners including technical design and production; facilitate interoffice communication
- Create and manage internal and client sample linesheet
- Assist in the management, archiving and organizing the samples, mock ups, raw materials
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as delivering samples and garment racks to the clients.
Skills and Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Basic knowledge of product and fabric. Must have good color sense.
- Familiarity with the manufacturing process, textiles, and trims.
- Solid understanding of the product development process.
- Excellent organizational, communication, note taking, and follow-up skills.
- Able to work independently on projects.
- Strong ability to multi-task and shift direction with little notice.
- Highly detail oriented with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Must have exceptional Adobe Illustrator skills, and proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & 3D program
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac computer, and digital camera.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed