LF Products – Demand Planner/Order Mgt
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for ensuring the Daily Order Drops for e-Commerce & Supply Chain businesses
• Required time management ensure all orders are dropped and meet SLA’s with 3PL
• Responsible for daily allocations and order drops to 3PL’s
• Set up new items and make amendments to item descriptions, dimensions and price as required in ERP system
• Check customer portals daily to recover or acknowledge POs or advise customers of backorders or address order routing
• Enter any manual order requests we receive by email or other departments for samples/ sales
• Assist Planner/ OM Manager when needed to raise/ amend production Purchase Orders
• Review ship dates (on time and for compliance) and confirm ship dates to customers as required
• Providing tracking #s when necessary & track PO’s / shipments.
• Key contact in communicating with carriers to update addresses and phone numbers for shipments
• Communicate with 3PL’s as and when necessary regarding SCAC codes
• Responsible for addressing EDI issues with EDI team to ensure systems and orders are processing correctly
• Work with EDI team to complete EDI testing for new customers and process improvements within OM solutions
• Develop with OM and Sales team a strategy for allocation and advise management if strategy needs to change to cover all customers and increase available allocation
• Responsible for Transfers and Work orders
• Input inbound shipments to Wayfair/ Castlegate portal to allow appointments for containers
• Matching 3PL to BlueCherry inventory and advising OOM when discrepancies are noted
• Maintain in/out log of returns for each warehouse location- detailing rebox, destroy status etc.
• Responsible to Cycle count reporting with 3PL & compare to Blue Cherry Inventory to 3PL inventory, identifying discrepancies, for year-end audits/ inventory.
• Generate Daily Sales Snap Shot report and distribute to necessary personnel
• Responsible to advise management of daily drop totals
• Inventory Daily Allocation report
• Follow up on spare parts request from customers with the customer service team
• Follow up on returned orders with the customer service team
• Create claims with carriers for lost/ damaged packages
• Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.