Li & Fung, a global supply chain organization is seeking a Senior Manager- Finance for the US based divisions. This position is based in our Greensboro, North Carolina offices and reports to the Vice President-Finance..
The Senior Manager will oversee AR, Credit, Cash Applications, Cash management, Accounts Payable and related reporting and analysis for the US Apparel private label division. Position will manage a team of 7 in Greensboro, with additional oversight for the chargeback & compliance staff located outside of the Greensboro offices.
- Collaborate with CIT for outsourced credit, collection, and cash application efforts.
- Monitor factor credit approvals and credit line increases when necessary & maintain data in SAP – including reviewing orders in SAP that fail allocation and resolve accordingly
- Review customer financials for recommendation on credit approvals on Non-Factored AR when necessary
- Communicate General Policies/Procedures and credit approval determinations to the business units
- Act as point person between LF Credit team in Singapore and US senior sales/executive management – coordinate out of policy/required executive approvals as necessary
- Oversee Cash Application responsibilities which include: validating daily transactions, performing write offs, maintaining the cash clearing GLs, and partnering with supervisor for any discrepancies
- Oversee Accounts Payable and cash management/treasury team in coordination with support staff in offshore transaction services group.
- Provide oversight and control over corporate credit card programs & concur travel reimbursement
- Oversight for GL reconciliations – including the resolution of unapplied cash with CIT and trouble-shooting with Citibank for vendor payments
- Provide oversight to the chargeback staff for chargeback reconciliations and write-offs
- Provide monthly and ad hoc reporting as required utilizing SAP and other financial planning applications
- Complete or revise Customer Vendor Agreements as necessary, maintain library of same
- Lead special projects when necessary, provide support for CIT audits and other internal & external financial audits involving accounting and transaction services
- Communicating LC requirements and/or presenting LCs for payment
- Act as backup for VP-Finance during travel and out of office periods