Lornamead, an oral care manufacturer in Tonawanda, NY is growing and looking for talented individuals to join their team. We are currently looking for a Forecast Analyst with planning and forecasting experience to work within our Supply Chain department.
- Create, manage & analyze rolling 18mth forecast across multiple skus and customers
- Assemble and analyze all data pertinent to creating the sales forecast (historical sales, market trends, NPD, seasonality and promotions)
- Review forecast against plant capacity in both the short and long term and highlight any potential issues.
- Review forecast versus Sales Orders and highlighting any potentials issues(sever shorts or significant additions)
- Works with the Supply Chain team to smooth production to ensure the most efficient use of plant resources
- Hold monthly Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) meeting with Account Managers to analyse, amend and agree volume and value forecast by sku
- Review & improve baseline forecast accuracy, by analysing customers data, spotting and extrapolating trends, identifying potential issues and pro-actively resolving them, and by leveraging internal cross-functional knowledge (marketing, sales)
- To deliver and maintain excellent service levels to your customers & internally, using the appropriate KPI measures
- Manage inventory targets and propose stocking strategies (including safety stock levels).
- Support the reduction of excess/obsolete inventory
- Evolve and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures for demand planning processes and systems