In order to be considered for this position the below Job Requirements are a must, they include:
- Extensive experience within the Contract and Commercial Channel of Trade working previously with a top Contract/Commercial company like Allsteel, Hon, Steelcase, OFS, Knoll, Herman Miller, Technion, and/or Haworth.
- They must have Office Seating specifically Mesh Office Seating experience and if possible other Upholstery and Case goods experience but the must is Mesh Office Seating experience when it comes to knowing product.
- The person must be willing to travel domestically as well as to China extensively as at least 50% of the position will consist of travel and must also move to Southern California and work out of the Irvine office.
- They must know the technical aspects of Office Seating and also have relationships with the top Commercial Dealers, Wholesalers, Representatives and interior Design Firms of the top Contract/Commercial accounts.
- They must be comfortable presenting product to a small number or a large number of people in a presentation setting and have presentation skills that will enable us to gain more business.
- They must think strategically to capture new business opportunities and yet want to “Roll up their Sleeves” and do the tactical day to day requirements of the job to get things done in the way they execute their plan and to always have the growth of the business as the constant driving motivating factor day in and day out.