LF Americas is part of Li & Fung, the world’s leader in the design, development and sourcing of consumer goods. Headquartered in Hong Kong, with offices throughout Asia, Europe and the USA, our US division, LF Americas, provides a diverse and dynamic range of private label products across apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty, and many other divisions.
Our American Apparel division is a category and collection leader. From basic essentials to collections to fast fashion, we design, source and distribute a diverse and exciting range of products for leading retailers in North America. Menswear, ladieswear or childrenswear, swimwear or knitwear, we do it all. Working hand-in-hand with our customers, we offer a unique bespoke creative service. Our passion for what we do and our ability to create high quality, innovative designs combined with state-of-the-art manufacturing enable us to create products that truly resonate with consumers in our American markets. In the fast moving world of fashion, consumers want clothes that are on trend, well-made and affordable. By partnering with us, retailers can offer them exactly that.
Building your career at LF Americas will be an immensely rewarding experience and we provide the tools and support for you to manage your career and encourage growth, knowledge and experience. We aim to recruit the best people with drive and determination to grow and the desire to enhance their knowledge and skills through comprehensive learning and development programs.
The Associate Technical Designer supports the Senior Technical Designer to utilize advanced technical knowledge related to product fit, patterns and construction in order to provide leadership for a large or complex product group.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Sketch styles in illustrator.
• Create initial tech pack.
• Order and track samples.
• Partner with Designers in setting a fit strategy for the season.
• Review styles with Designers to ensure their creative vision is properly translated during the development and fit process
• Develop fit standards within a category or product group and ensure consistency throughout product lines.
• Review and fit samples, and provide fit recommendation and direction.
• Create and communicate pattern revisions, incorporating styling and fit changes.
• Communicate with overseas partners • Assist Senior Technical designer when needed