LF Beauty is a global beauty supply chain leader with offerings for primary packaging, turnkey cosmetics, promotional packaging and Instrumental beauty tools. We operate in the Americas, Europe and Asia with primary manufacturing operations in Europe and Asia.
LFB/US region is responsible for the sales within product categories of primary packaging, turnkey cosmetics, promotional packaging and instrumental beauty.
The Customer Service Team provides both customer support as well as Operational support to the supply chain. The Team consists of the Launch/Pre Production Support branch managing on-boarding of new development items, the Planning and Production Support branch managing Reorders and Demand Planning, and the Logistics role managing the movement of goods from factory to delivery to the customer. A position is currently open in the Logistics role to manage the importation of International Shipments and ensure timely delivery to the customer.
This role’s responsibility is to manage the execution of customer orders consisting of handling the importation of International Shipments, order tracking and ensuring delivery to the customer. This position will be processing orders and overseeing the cycle of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
- Build and maintain customer relationships through open communications and clear understanding of customer requirements.
- Manage activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Manage the Importation of International Shipments.
- Liaise with 3rd party warehouses to ensure all shipments are compliant with customer Vendor Manuals.
- Utilizing logistics IT to optimize shipping and transport procedures
- Inventory Management and Reconciliation
- Data Entry (Order Entry, Invoicing, Inventory control)
- Process orders and manage shipment schedules, including reacting to customer change requests and prioritizing customer orders for items using common production line.
- Maintain customer price lists and margin analysis for existing Items.
- Data reporting and analysis of customer sales history and open orders.
Skills and Requirements
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in business, Operations management, supply chain management
- 3-5 years of Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Knowledge of 2010 Incoterms
- Working knowledge of Harmonized Tariff Codes
- Knowledge of European VAT regulations a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills and an ability to adjust communication needs to diverse cultures and styles (work extensively with Asia and European offices)
- Excellent negotiations and collaboration skills
- must be organised and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing team initiatives as needed
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed