The Senior Benefits Analyst is responsible for delivering world class customer service in support of the overall operations of Benefits for all US employees. This role will report directly to the VP, Human Resources.
- Serve as point of contact for all benefits plans and programs including medical, dental, vision, FSA, disability, commuter, employee assistance program, and employee discount programs.
- Counsel employees regarding benefit issues. Develop effective solutions and options and determine proper course of action to resolve employee issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain broker and vendor relationships.
- Create and maintain annual benefits budget and ensure timely processing of invoices.
- Maintain the integrity of the ADP health and welfare engine and ensure accurate processing of file transfer information between ADP and the benefit vendors and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Oversee the annual open enrollment process and conduct on-site open enrollment meetings and benefits orientation meetings for new hires. Assist employees with benefits enrollment.
- Monitor, review, and process 401(k) changes and benefits deduction adjustments and coordinate with payroll.
- Administer leave management including coordinating all leaves of absence with employee, manager, third party provider, internal HR business partner and payroll ensuring compliance with all relevant laws.
- Serve as point of contact for worker’s compensation insurance including managing claims, annual renewal and audit.
- Maintain all benefit files.
- Oversee all audits related to 401(k), benefit plans, worker’s compensation or compliance.
- Prepare required government reports, including Welfare ERISA reports and Summary Annual Reports (SARs).
- Conduct research to resolve compensation issues, maintain awareness of competitive trends and partner with HR business partners to provide appropriate guidance regarding compensation and benefits.
- Stay abreast of regulatory policies and procedures that govern benefits and compensation and ensure company compliance with federal, state, and local requirements.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for benefits and compensation.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect benefits and compensation operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other such duties as required or assigned.