The Inventory Analyst / Order Management role is a vital team member that drives customer value by analyzing customer inventories and demand plans to then generate replenishment purchase orders as needed. You will help ensure customer satisfaction by identifying opportunities to make enhancements and improvements to our process.
- Perform data analysis using appropriate statistical techniques from warehouse information systems, using query and reporting tools. Communicate results of analysis and make data supported recommendations.
- Provide inventory performance information and analysis, recommending appropriate indicators for measuring program performance.
- Continually analyze, monitor and update inventory stocking level recommendations to ensure critical inventory is available. Analyze, interpret, and report inventory obsolescence risks.
- Work with Sales Teams for information access and reporting insights.
- Identify more efficiencies by analyzing optimal distribution methods of each product.
- Responsible for data integrity within the master data management through data input, reporting, standardizing data, removing duplications, eliminating incorrect data, and identifying and resolving errors.
- Position accurate inventory levels across retail locations to drive sales, in stocks, and service customers.
- Allocate inventory to support sales demand plans and/or promotions.
- Analyzes store order reporting to identify improvement opportunities and partner with Merchandise Planners, Buyers, or the Field to resolve.