We are seeking an experience and proven HR Generalist to join our team. The primary role of this position is to provide day-to-day guidance to employees and front-line management of human resource-related services, policies, and programs. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Employee relations, training, recruitment/employment, onboarding, policy implementation, , employment law compliance. In addition, will administer the PTO and Sick accruals in payroll time system.
- Responsible for daily administration of HR policies, procedures and programs.
- Provide direction to employees and managers regarding employee relations matters.
- Recruit, source, select and on-board caliber candidates for our open positions.
- Coordinate or conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- Answer benefit related questions and liaise with Benefits Manager to process leaves of absence.
- Assist with the planning, organization and delivery of training sessions.
- Report Workers’ Compensation claims and liaise with employee, Benefits Manager and insurance carrier to expedite effective processing of claims.
- Assist employees and management with the annual evaluation and goal setting process.
- Maintain employee records.